viernes, noviembre 20, 2009

Wishing Chances

Therefore I most of the times just wish nothing. When anyone has a new theory it gets to them. Then it stings in the soul, this one remains some kind hurt. But that's all that matters after all. The great marbles moved with each foot moving in mid air. She was standing in the corner, without moving her pretty face, looking straight forward, to the floor, to the nothing, to the space. The small purple ribbons in her hair looked all nice, she breathed slowly, calmly, just didn't worried to put her lungs with hard work. Because her brain cells must have been kind of excited lately, she always knew how to do risky things. Jump from buildings, run through a train track, simple things. She told me once to wish for something. I didn't answered, although I was pretty nervious about the simple idea, so much to pick from. Somebody told me a few days ago about a green elephant, the idea was sort of strange, but liking to my visual senses. Another idea could be to have powers, but come on, everyone picks that, at least once. Or to have a fallen star, not such a bad idea according to Stardust. Maybe just to be able to hear music whenever I ever had the desire to hear it. But nothing really excited me, or if it did, then I counldn't make up my mind. I kept my breath again, retained it in my lungs, then exhaled slowly, imitating her, but it was so hard, everything was faked, with her it was rather natural.

Again, I stared at her purple ribbon, it looked so unique, so precious. It would have had made you want to fall, have the slightest feeling of the air in your face. Suddenly I found myself jumping with the music. Everything danced with me, except the ribbon head, she halted everything around her, pausing, thinking deeply. The more I moved, the more she stood still, in some point I really felt she had just stopped breathing. The lights reflected in the small lagoons in the street reflected her face, beaming at her own reflection, but she still didn't even moved her thin lips. The darkness of the night fell on our shoulders, somehow mine's were heavier, or she was much stronger, perhaps. Theory, why so many problems, maybe my biggest, now I don't make any, nor practice any. I just let others trash their lives thinking, killing gods and particles which swing around us in the air. I've haven't seen your smile and I think I'm going to like it. Songs shatter in my head, some makes my nerves to move and other just pacify my body. Everytime we think we get dissapointed, because there is always an objection to your ideas and thoughts. Every second we wish there are millions of possibilities which destroy our minds. She keeps looking to the ground, riddled. I clear my throat and keep singing. We are going to nowhere after all, and perhaps from nowhere we come. Or not.

Chances are we just eat ourselves when the buildings fall and the soil erupts. Chances are also, the fact that we keep singing and looking to a purple ribbon. And chances are we just wish because sometimes there is just no other direction, nor desire, let's give fate a chance!

Finally I decided to wish for you.

2 comentarios:

ordago13 dijo...

In english also...
Lovely blog.

Me ha gustado mucho...
te pido si quieres que visites mi blog
pasate por aqui y veras una lista de todos mis programas de radio elige el que más te guste y a disfrutar
programas 10 historias

Daniel Pérez Penagos dijo...

Me alegra que te guste.
Por ahí pasé en el de los poemas :P
Gracias :)

Publicar un comentario